VAT and Payroll Bureau Services
We have vast experience in assisting firms with their VAT and payroll issues and queries.
Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
Novis Business Services provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
We also provide our clients with comprehensive payroll services. These will relieve you of the time consuming process of administering payroll, allowing you to get on with what you do best - running your business.
Clients can expect to receive:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue and Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes.
If you require more information on VAT or payroll-related matters, please contact us.